We believe that a solid education prepares our students to live a full and abundant life in Christ. Programs at HCA are designed to bring together opportunities for leadership development, academic growth, and a Biblical worldview.
HCA is seeking godly and dedicated Christian teachers to join our ministry. Qualified applicants should have a desire to serve students through Christ-centered discipleship and highly effective instruction. Candidates, please submit a resume and one-page testimony to Mrs. Debbie Grant at email@example.com by May 31, 2021.
Anticipated On-Campus Positions:
- Full-Time Elementary Teacher (K-5)
- Part-Time Preschool Teacher
- Part-Time Elementary Physical Education Teacher
- Full-Time HS Science Teacher: Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology
- Part to Full-Time HS Spanish I, II, and III and/or World Language Teacher
- Part-Time HS Bible Teacher
- Part-Time HS Technology Electives Teacher
- MS/HS Aide (Oversee Study Halls & Other Necessary Duties)
- Elementary Lunch/Recess Aide
Anticipated Online Positions:
- Online High School History Facilitator
The online facilitator provides academic support for HCA Virtual students/families. Though students are provided with an online curriculum that is designed to be completed independently, there will be situations where extra academic support is needed. A facilitator will assess written work (some work cannot be graded by online platform), answer email questions, and engage with students during weekly or biweekly scheduled synchronous sessions. In addition to academic support, facilitators also provide spiritual support through encouragement and prayer.
Available Coaching Positions:
- HS Girls Volleyball (Fall) Head and Assistant Coach
- HS Boys Soccer (Fall) Assistant Coach
- HS Boys Basketball (Winter) Assistant Coach
- MS Boys Basketball (Winter) Head Coach
For faculty positions, please send a resume and statement of testimony email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For coaching positions contact Tyler Van Dyk (Athletic Director) at email@example.com